Saturday, February 16, 2008

miss friends and relatives in China

This is the first chinese new year I celebrate without the my parents' accompany.
A lot friends sent their wishes to me, and a lot previous classmates talked with me about the life in college and their way celebrating new year's eve . They said such a lot , making me miss my life in China so much.
Coming to Singapore alone is a choice made by myself, but sometimes I still think that if only I have not made such a decision . I have so many friends in hometown, but the long distance and vocations in different timeslots make our communication very difficult. At previous, I ate, slept , done my homework together with them .But now, I should do these things alone. This makes me very longly and miss them very much.

1 comment:

kazima said...

Happy new year ......maybe it is a bit late .......so .......happy recess......